1. washing your hands:
- wash your hand when you touch something.
- don’t touch something and then touch your face
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
1.Open: Before you wear a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water. Then, open the package. …
2: ensure that your nose, mouth, and chin are covered at all times.
3. keep mask on unto you get in your car
4:everyone should wear a mask in public settings and when around people
Cleaning And Disinfecting Your Home
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
take time and do your part even kids can help